Monday, May 28, 2012

ANDREA LOVES VENICE!

When we began planning this trip, Andrea indicated no interest in visting Venice. I insisted, as I remember this as the most romantic city I had ever visited.

After we arrived this afternoon and saw it, she is now extremely glad that we came here! Every where you look is a natural post card photo.

Our hotel, Palazzo Stern, is very nice with two windows that overlook the terrazza below and the Grand Canal. It is located next to the Ca Rezzonico vaporetto stop.

We plan to go easy on ourselves the next two days and enjoy the weather and the beauty of this city while working in some cultural attractions.

I had planned to upload photos tonight of our ramblings today, but either my SD card reader is broken or the hotel computer is not reading the USB drive. Hopefully, I will be able to post a Venetian Vaporetto load of photos tomorrow!

1 comment:

Alexi's European Adventures said...

I'm glad you two are enjoying Venice! And I am even happier that you didn't have the experience of being dropped off a bus on the side of the road because you kept missing your stop and being honked at by some guy on a scooter and wandering up to your hotel that looks like the Bates Motel from "Psycho"...